domingo, 28 de setembro de 2008

The fall is coming!!!!:)


Me and Boa in her house!

Me and the yellow leafs!:)


Amazing View!!


Hi friends!!

I´m here to write about my weekend...Friday, after class, I went to Boa´s house, and It was very good because I visited her home and also we talked very much!Boa is a great friend here in Colorado througt her friendship I knew about Korean culture and who Koreans are cool!!
My friend Boazinha :) I love you and never will forget you!

Yesterday I visited Aspen and it was amazing to see the yellow leafs falling from the trees!!!The fall is coming!!!I will put here some pictures!:)

Today I have to prepare my presentation for tomorrow and to study, because I ´m going to have writing test!!!:(

I hope your week is great!!God bless you!

Kisses!!!:)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Um grande beijo, minha amiga!
Vim te fazer uma visitinha, pq sei que vc ADOOOOORA!
Uma boa semana e fica com Deus!