segunda-feira, 22 de setembro de 2008

My weekend was good!:)


Cintia, Eliana and I in Cherry Creek Mall


Me and Mari in the Kona Grill celebrationg her birthday!




Hi People!

I´m here today to speak about my last weekend!On friday, I went to Cherry Creek Mall with my friends Eliana and Cintia, and it was very good because we could talk a lot and have fun!:)
On Sartuday...It was Mariana´s birthday and she went to have lunch in my apartment and after we went to celebrate her birthday in the Kona Grill, it is like a restaurant where there is also a happy hour!It was very nice!!
My weekend finished in Castle Rock...I went to visit a outlet store there and I bought a jeans!:)

I will put here some pictures!!I hope to appreciate them!

Kisses!!God Bless you!

Um comentário:

Vanessa disse...

I want to go to Cherry creek too!! Wait for me!