sexta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2008

Good Day!!

Today I went to meet my great friends and classemates Boa and HP...In addiction, we had a wonderful lunch!We went to a good Thai restaurant near to school called Jason´s Thai, and It was very good!After, we went to Starbucks and drank some coffee!I liked to meet my friends because I could to practise my English and see them!!I already miss them!Next quarter, I hope to study in the same class with them...

After lunch...Mari was to take me there, we went to the "Whole Foods" (supermarket) because she was hungry and wanted to have a lunch...We walked in Cherry Creek and came back home!I still went to do my groceries shopping!Mari called me to hang out this night, but I was very tired, and I didn´t go!!

Tomorrow will be Vanessa´s BBQ, and I want to be relax and I would like to have a good day with my friends!!I think I will!:)

Have a good weekend....God bless you!


Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

it was great time for me, too.

how's your hurt?
is it getting better?

the pictures in next blog are good-
you look very excited ^^

good night- nanda.

sweet dream.