terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2008

Good Afternoon!!

Me...Behind The Capitol of Denver!
Amazing View!

Me and my new Video Camera!:)

Convention Center in Denver - DownTown!


Blue Bear - Convention Center - Downtown - Denver - CO :)


Hi everybody!!

After a long time, I´m here to write about my last weekend and the begining of my vacation!My weekend was good...How you already knew, on friday I went to The Church, and it was awesome!Sartuday, I did my groceries shopping in Wall Mart, and also I bought, my so dreamed, Video Camera!I´m Happy!:) Sunday, Ale and I went to DownTown, and we took some pictures and recorded with my new Camera!:) However, my vacation didn´t begin very well!Yesterday, I was walking to lose my extra weight when I fell down and hurt my hand and my knee!!After that, I came back to my home buy bus because they were paining a lot!:( Today I´m better...Therefore,my knee and hand is still paining!I put an anti - inflamatory cream and ice!I hope to get better I have to continue my exercise!I need to lose weight fast because I just have two vacation weeks!

Kisses...Have a nice week!!God Bless you!



Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

it looks good-

i've been there too,
and i took some picture there-

^^

i hope that you will be fine.

^-^)/