quinta-feira, 12 de junho de 2008

English Language Center!!

My first day in ELC (My new school) was very good!!!
I was afraid because I still don´t get to understand American people when they speak fast!!But my day was quiet!!
On the morning I knew another students and I can see that there weren´t Brazilian People and I liked, because I´m going to improve my english faster. So, after that, We did some tests (Writing, reading and listening tests) because they have to tell us what is our level in the school. I think that I did everything right, but I can be wrong!I letf the school 2:20pm.
Tomorrow we are going to have other test (speaking test) and I´m afraid, because I´m very shy and sometimes It´s bad to me.But I´m going to try to stay calm...I believe in my power!!kkkkkk!I have to be otimist....!!!
I have to go now, because here is later!!!
See you soon!!
Kisses!!!

Nenhum comentário: